Hansonwade is looking for an intelligent, driven direct marketer to join our Life Sciences division who's already successfully running their own campaigns but now ready to take it up a gear. Well versed in the fundamentals of event marketing, and already delivering great response campaigns across both core and new world marketing channels.
This is a new role in an exciting and fast growing company. The successful candidate will report to the Divisional Head of Marketing within our largest Life Sciences portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- End to end strategic planning and execution of the marketing campaign for your events
- Analysing event performance
- Allocating marketing budget
- Identifying and working with industry specific partners such as media and associations
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Ongoing monitoring of the performance of the marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be a university graduate with at least a 2:1 degree (preferably marketing / business related) with experience of working in a direct marketing role in conferences, exhibitions, media or similar.
You will also:
- Have the intelligence, work ethic and integrity to match the standards of the team
- Be highly proactive, with the energy and spirit to quickly address and solve challenges
- Be excited about driving commercial results through marketing
- Take a structure approach to decision making, and use this to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills
- Have a clear, open and honest communication style
- Be adaptable and flexible
- It is preferable that candidates have prior experience of B2B events marketing
- Experience of subscriptions would be advantageous but not essential
Successful candidates will enjoy a friendly and team spirited atmosphere, as well as an organisation dedicated to continuous career development.
For the marketing team this is expressed through both internal and external training sessions; regular in team workshops, roundtables and brainstorms; as well as involvement in initiating and driving career enhancing projects.
Apply now if you:
- Get that exquisite buzz each time your strategic marketing plan delivers leads and deals, and are fanatic about your events success
- Love owning your own campaigns and enjoy personal success and want to achieve it from within a supportive, driven, talented team
- Recognise there’s more to learn and to prove and you’re determined to find the place where you can do just that
- Competitive base salary plus up to 30% bonus potential
- A structured career in a successful, expanding company with global scope
- A chance to truly make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
- The opportunity to deliver on your core direct marketing skills and to develop into wider areas
- Ongoing training and personal development and coaching from talented managers
- A positive, open and inclusive environment